Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 24, 2012

140 Eggs

I know. I know.  I haven't been able to post lately.  I've been working way too hard on my teacher duties and my pending evaluation this Monday.  The girls are wonderful.  Pepper is a bit loud.  In fact, one of my neighbors shared an email that she heard them and was worried something might be wrong.  She said no hawks were insight.
They are loving the warm March weather we are having in Rhode Island.  We have been hitting 80 degrees for the past 4 days.
We are still enjoying the amazement  of getting eggs.  Margaret has been getting the most every day.   She keeps very good records.  Their diet hasn't changed very much.  I'm still giving them yogurt every other day, rice cakes with no salt, and fresh greens.
We have been giving away about 18 eggs a week to neighbors and my in laws.  I think I'm going to share more once school is over on June 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment