Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Protein, Protein, and More Protein

The girls have been free ranging every day for about 4 hours.  Cinnamon has been getting extremely adventerous.  She has been jumping onto the fence and then on to the table.  One day I looked out the kitchen window and all three were on the table.   Ginger has become the guard for the girls.  Ginger is our Springer Spaniel and the girls are her best friends.  Ginger makes sure they don't jump the fence.  Jubilee has been enjoying the ears of corn I've been sharing.  Tomorrow, I'm planning on getting the girls their yogurt.  I read yesterday cheese and yogurt is very good for th their molting period.
No eggs yet but Michael checks every morning at 7:00 A.M.
We are changing their feed tomorrow also to Egg Layer.
I'm so excited with all this chick business.  After a long day teaching the joy of coming home and spending time with the girls is so relaxing for me and all in my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment